DESCRIPTION | MAP | CALENDAR | RULES
Welcome to our Lovely San Francisco Apt rental.
- This is an entire apartment.
- It's perfect for a family with 1-3 kids, or 2 couples.
- We have 3 beds, 1 queen bed for 2 adults, 1 bunk bed for 3 adults.
- It's complete with a full bathroom and a full kitchen so you can feel at HOME :)
- 20 minutes from Downtown by car. 30-45 minutes by public transportation. 10-15 minutes from the Mission district (restaurants, shopping, nightlife).
- Check all our 5-stars REVIEWS on AIRBNB
- We require that you pay $150-300 deposit depending on length of stay in order to confirm booking.
- We refund the deposit within 2 days after you leave without damage.
- This deposit serves as a reservation deposit and a damage deposit.
You only pay the balance when you arrive here (you pay the deposit right away)
These prices include everything, no hidden cost:
- Monthly cost: $2690/month for 2 people. $200 per extra person. So 3 people is $2890.
- Rental cost: $120-160/night unless different on Airbnb(4 nights min)
- Cleaning Fee: $90 (already included in one month rental cost). Read our HOUSE RULES.
Don't pay the deposit BEFORE you send us an inquiry and we have agreed that you can book our place. Paying your security deposit is the 2nd step to booking our place.
This payment is your security/damage deposit. We keep this deposit if you cancel the rental. When you arrive you will for rental+cleaning fee, and we will refund your security/damage deposit via Paypal (back to your credit card if you used one) once you leave.
Entire Apartment with private entrance: 1 Bedroom + 1 Bathroom + 1 Kitchen + 1 Parking
WE DON'T HAVE
- NO TV
- Pets Are NOT allowed
- Smoking is NOT allowed
- Not Wheelchair Accessible
- Free Parking in our Driveway
- Internet (WiFi or Wired)
- Towels, Sheets
- Shampoo, Soap, Hair Dryer
- Family/Kid Friendly (One Crib)
- 24-Hour Check-in
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- 1 Bedroom with 3 very comfortable beds (1 queen sized & 1 bunk bed with a double and a single bed).
- We provide a CRIB for a baby.
- All linens are washed with non-toxic products.
- This space described here is all yours, it isn't shared with anyone else.
- To enter the property we give you a code to open the door. Check-in late isn't a problem. We don't have to be here.
- Our place is at the intersection of Bus Lines 52, 29, 54, all a short ride to Glen Park BART station or Balboa BART station.
- Check MUNIWATCH app on smartphone for all BUS Lines LIVE schedule.
- SFO AIRPORT:
- UBER takes 10 minutes to our place for $26.
- CABs are $40+, so avoid.
- BART+BUS will cost $10/person and take 30 minutes.
- Glen Park BART Station is 6 minutes away by bus 52. Also Balboa Park BART Station with 29 or 54 bus - 10min. BART is our local fast subway transit. 10 min to the financial district (Shopping Malls) from Glenn Park station, the Embarcadero (our waterfront, with Pier 39, Ferries to Alcatraz).
- Bus 29 will take you to Baker Beach, for a really nice hike (1.5 miles = 2km) to the Golden Gate bridge. It will also take you to Ocean Beach, San Francisco ZOO, the Golden Gate Park.
- Bus 49 will take you to Fort Mason/Marina for another great hike to Golden Gate bridge or a hike to Fisherman's Wharf and the Embarcadero.
- Bus 44 will take you to the Academy of Science (our favorite), and the De Young Museum, the Golden Gate Park, the Haight Ashbury.
- Bus 43 will take you to Inner Sunset, Haight Ashbury, Fort Mason/Marina.
- Bus 14 & 14R will take you to the Mission for restaurants, and bars. It will take you Downtown as well.
- Bus 14X is even faster (20min). It's the commuter bus to downtown. Operates 6:30AM-10:20AM, and 3PM-6:30PM.
HOUSE RULES(must read)
- Regular Check-In is after 4PM, Check-out is before 10PM
- STRICTLY No Shoes inside! No smoking. No drugs. No parties. No pets.
DEPOSIT: You pay $150-$300 as a reservation/damage deposit. We return it to you when you leave the place without damage and completely cleaned as requested below.
- CLEANING: (cost $90) Please return the apartment in good conditions.
- Our house cleaner comes in at 10AM so the apartment must be completely checked out before 10AM.
- ENERGY: Turn off the heater, and lights when you're out. 80% of our guests turn these off. Do like them!
- DAMAGES: There should be no stains on bedding or furniture. Guests will be charged for missing or damaged items. Any damage to apartment, equipment or grounds is the responsibility of Guests. Guests agree to pay Owners' cost to replace any lost or damaged items. If you break something, let us know. We are far more lenient when advised of breakage, than discovering it on our own.
- QUIET TIME: 10PM to 8AM.
- COOKING: No fried fish, no curries, no food that leaves strong smells. We will keep the deposit in this case to cover the cost of cleaning the smell out.
- No clogged TOILETS. American toilets are designed with a very small tube right underneath it, to prevent people from dumping garbage. To avoid clogged toilet, you need to flush before using toilet paper and after using toilet paper. If you don't flush twice, the toilet might get clogged. You are responsible for all fees associated with calling a plumber if you need one. Our bathroom was just renovated, all the pipes are new, and have zero problem.
- LAUNDRY: You are allowed to use our laundry machine. You must use the provided detergent (one cup per load only). Never use another detergent (we provide non-toxic detergent). Always leave the door of the washing machine open after use. No small loads in laundry, always medium/large loads only.
- ENERGY: Turn off the heater, and lights when you're out.
- DAMAGES: There should be no stains on bedding/towels or furniture. Guests will be charged for missing or damaged items. If you break something, let us know.
- TOWELS: Do not wash or wipe anything else but yourself with the towels. Do not use towels to clean your equipment, do not use towels to clean the floor.
- SLEEPING ARRANGEMENT:
- There is 1 queen bed for 2 people. One bunk bed for 2 people at the bottom, one person ONLY at the top. The top of the bunk can only support one person, max weight: 90kg / 200lbs. No small kids at the top.
- Do not sleep on the couch. If you don't have enough beds, please let me know. This apt is for 5 adults max.
LIABILITY: The Home Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises rented here. The Home Owners are not responsible for the loss of Guest personal belongings or valuables. By accepting this reservation, all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of, or others whom they invite, to use the premises, described in this listing.
Now plan your trip and enjoy the wonderful city by the bay!